Entries Open From: Monday, 1st Oct 2018
Entries Close Date: Sunday, 11th Nov 2018
Venue: Mendip Plains Equestrian
Mendip Plains Equestrian Centre,
The Carthouse , Chewton Field Farm , Ston Easton , Radstock , Bristol BA34BX
Clear Round Show Jumping (0.40m - 0.45m)
Show Jumping (0.50m)
Show Jumping (0.60m)
Show Jumping (0.70m)
Show Jumping (0.80m)
Show Jumping (0.90m)
Show Jumping (1.00m)
Show Jumping (1.05m)
9:00am-9:45am Clear Round, Classes to follow. Class 4 will not start before 12:30pm
Horse Riding is a dangerous sport and you participate at MPEC at your own risk and with out any reliance on MPEC, its owners, servants or agents for safety of yourself or your property. Due care has been taken to maintain the facilities in a safe condition, but riders must observe the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for MPEC’S use of facilities and competitions:
1. The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend and competitions or classes in any way.
2. A ‘Riding Hat’ designed to provide protection, must be worn at all times by anyone whether or not a participant or competitor, riding anywhere at the Mendip Plains EC site. Hats must reach at least one of the following standards: AII PAS 015: 1998, BS EN1384: 1997 – Provided that they are BSI Kite marked or SEI. Snell E2001 plus Snell Label with chin strap fastened as so to prevent the movement.
3. Body protectors – a British Equestrian trade association (Beta) approved and appropriately labelled Level 3 body protector, manufactured in the year 2000 or after, is mandatory for cross country and whenever else a body protector is required to be worn.
4. For all competitions, the judge’s decision is final. At all times, all competitors and other visitors to MPEC must ad hear to all instructions provided by stewards.
5. All persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. All rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided. Lorries/trailers are not to be skipped out onto the car park, again please use skips and bins provided.
7. No horse/pony is to be left unattended unless secured in a lorry or trailer attached to a vehicle.
8. Dogs are welcome onsite but must be kept on a lead at all times. Waste is to be disposed of in bins provided.
9. At MPEC no smoking is permitted in any of the buildings.
10. Any facilities that are damaged must be reported to the office and paid for.
11. All accidents must be reported and an accident report completed at the MPEC office.
12. In all competitions the Judges decision shall be final.
13. There may be photography or filming going on at our competitions and it is your responsibility to let us know if you do not want to be photographed or filmed whilst at our event.
Health and Safety
MPEC has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take reasonable precautions to avoid accidents occurring and obey the instructions of the organisers and all other officials and stewards at all times.
Limit of Legal Liability
Competitors enter and compete at their own risk and save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of MPEC its owners, servants or agents they agree not to claim for injury, loss or damage caused to or suffered by any person, horse or pony or any other property including vehicles in connection with or arising from any activity at MPEC whether or not the said injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of the owners or any other person or thing on the MPEC land.
DISCLAIMER – ANY INDIVIDUAL USING THE FACILITES WITHIN THESE PREMISES DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
We strongly advise that you take out your own personal insurance for both yourself and your horse. For full details of our Refund & Cancellation Policy for Bookings please refer to our website.