After a successful debut year the Young Horse Forums are back and better than ever!
BD is delighted to announce that three forums will be hosted at the start of 2018 across the country with trainers Paul Fielder and Paul Hayler returning to the event alongside several special guest speakers.
The dates and venues are:
Mount St John, Thirsk, North Yorkshire - 15 January 2018
Hurstbourne EC, Whitchurch, Hampshire - 22 January 2018
Moulton College, Moulton, Northamptonshire - 27 January 2018
The days are designed exclusively to offer members and fans an unrivaled insight into training four, five, six and seven year old horses. Each session will cover topics such as:
- Using the scales of training when producing the young horse
- Working with the directives for FEI 5-6-7 year olds
- Are the expectations of producers and riders mirrored?
- The potential of the young horse (Young Horse Championships and Grand Prix goals)
- The impact of the ride-judge and how this can change the final placings - what you see is not always what you feel
- The horse’s overall talent i.e. paces and way of going/temperament/attentiveness/mental agility/natural willingness to go forward
There will also be question and answer sessions scheduled so there’ll be lots of opportunity to voice your queries and opinions on achieving the best start to your young horse’s career.
These days are not just for trainers and riders but also for judges, breeders, owners, supporters and dressage fans alike.
Tickets are £30 for members and £35 for non-members. To purchase yours click here.
For more information please contact Viki Dicesare on 02476 698833 or Kelsey Smith on 02477 087801.
Article Source: British Dressage News
Back to Latest Equine News